ⓘ የአለም አገራት ዝርዝር
The dominant customary international law standard of statehood is the declarative theory of statehood that defines the state as a person of international law if it "possess the following qualifications: a permanent population; b a defined territory; c government; and d capacity to enter into relations with the other states." Debate exists on the degree to which recognition should be included as a criterion of statehood. The declarative theory of statehood, an example of which can be found in the Montevideo Convention, argues that statehood is purely objective and recognition of a state by other states is irrelevant. On the other end of the spectrum, the constitutive theory of statehood defines a state as a person under international law only if it is recognized as sovereign by other states. For the purposes of this list, included are all states that either:
- a have declared independence and are often regarded as having control over a permanently populated territory
- b are recognized as a sovereign state by at least one other sovereign state
Note that in some cases there is a divergence of opinion over the interpretation of the first point, and whether an entity satisfies it is disputed.
On the basis of the above criteria, this list includes the following 207 entities:
- Two states that control a permanently populated territory and are not recognized by any other state: Azawad, Somaliland
- Two states that control a permanently populated territory and are recognized only by non-UN member states: Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, Transnistria
- 203 states recognized by at least one UN member state
- "The World Factbook". Central Intelligence Agency 2010.
- Federal Foreign Office of Germany 22 April 2009. "Amtliche Bezeichnungen ausländischer Staaten in den Landessprachen" PDF. Government of Germany. በ2010-07-14 የተወሰደ.
- Davis, Tim 19 February 2009. "World Countries and States List". Timdavis.com.au.
- Bissio, Roberto Remo, ed 1995. The World: A Third World Guide: 1995/96. Montevideo: Instituto del Tercer Mundo. ISBN 978-0-85598-291-1. OCLC 476299738.
- "Countries or areas, codes and abbreviations". Statistics Division, United Nations 1 April 2010.
- "Geographic Names". Department of Public Information, Cartographic Section, United Nations 7 September 2000.
- Madore, David 3 August 2003. "How many countries are there in the world?". Madore.org.
- World of Information Firm, and International Chamber of Commerce 2003. Middle East Review 2003/04: The Economic and Business Report 27th ed. London: Kogan Page. p. 161. ISBN 978-0-7494-4066-4. OCLC 51992589.
- "List of countries, territories and currencies". Publications Office of the European Union 4 May 2010.
- "ISO 3166-1 Country names and code elements". International Organization for Standardization 2010.
- ስለዚህ ከ3125 ዓክልበ. በፊት ያለፈው ሁሉ የአለም ቅድመ - ታሪክ ነው ከ3125 ዓክልበ. በፊት ደግሞ የድንጋይ ዘመን እየሆነ ከዚያ ወቅት ጀምሮ የናስ ዘመን ሆነ ከግብጽ ውጭ በሌሎች አገራት የቅድመ - ታሪክ መጨረሻና የታሪክ መጀመርያ የሚወሰንበት
- ረገድ በዩኔስኮ የአልም ቅርስ ዝርዝር ውስጥ ገብታለች ሐገሪቱ የተወሰኑ በአለማቀፍ ደረጃ የታወቁ ከያኔያን ያሏት ሲሆን እነዚህም ሰዐሊው ቴዎ ኬርግ ጆሴፍ ኩተር እና ሚሼል ማጄሩስ እና በዩኔስኮው የአለም መዝገብ ትውስታ ላይ የሰው ዝርያ